Tuesday, June 28, 2016

UNBELIEVABLE but true...! A REAL PURPOSE AND OUTCOME OF my Book: "The Book of Pure Logic".







Hocus pokus...! Magic!

Hocus pokus...! Magic!
A Myth...! A "Jesus" that "showed" himself to only Judea, and not to all the World! NO BLACK Disciple or Apostle! Though he could "fly" up to the clouds to never come back again...!!!



UNBELIEVABLE but true...! A REAL PURPOSE AND OUTCOME OF my Book: "The Book of Pure Logic".




A REAL PURPOSE AND OUTCOME OF my Book: "The Book of Pure Logic".

It is year 2016, and nearly 10 years from it's first publication.

And I have decided that somehow, the legal ramifications from my Book might not have been comprehended!

The main ideal from my Book, is the real true logic DISCLAIMER of the Bible and Evolution!

With these proofs, clearly demonstrated by logic, through my further definition of pure logic, I have liberated the Bible and University Science Evolution of their legal responsibility of "FRAUD and lack of intelligence", though not justified by ignorance!

MY BOOK WILL ENDURE AND THE REAL TRUE LOGIC AND FIRST BUT NOT ONLY LITERATURE AND INFORMATION, FOR HUMANITY AND THEIR REDEMPTION FROM MERE "FABLES AND STORIES, AND ALLEGED ONLY ACCEPTED SCIENCE THROUGH EVOLUTION"!

.
.
.